Sunday 25 March 2012

When I was a kid...

When i was a kid my mom always tell me when you gonna finish your homework son? , and my mom just warned me and she tell "Finish your homework first then you can play football" at that time i feel angry because my mom not let go me to play football with my friends . Tommorow is my school day Jake Mother knock the door , and Jake tell "Whats wrong mom?! any problem with me?" Jake mother replied back and says "Yes I have problem with you son" Jake replied Yeah whats wrong either than? Jake mother says "This Is your final warning , if i heard you smoking outside of the school , Get ready!" Jake feels like sorry to his mother and he says "Im sorry mom , Im promise next time i won't do it again ever again mom please forgive me mom" So in this story Jake was upset because he did not play football with his friends because of his homework

No comments:

Post a Comment